Sorry, I didn't realize this picture was going to be first. . .(still trying to get used to the whole blogging thing!. . .for those of you who don't know, Noa used to do all the blogging. I never did until recently) Anyways, this was the "twin attack" at the party!!

Still handsome as ever, Dad!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Dad is 55! (and still looks great!)
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Von!! We love you!! and DANG...you do look great :) LOL :) I hope my husband looks that good in 20 years...yup my husbands old :)
Wish we could be there. Tell mom the Halloween decorations look great. I miss it
Happy birthday Uncle Von!! 55 yrs, huh?? WOwee!! Give yourself a big birthday squeeze for me!!!
By the way the halloween deco's looks great, Aunt Marlis!!
"Twin attack" how cute!!
dad does look great! and im so glad cuz i get an idea of what my von will look like! were so excited to be out there in a couple weeks!!!!
Happy Birthday Dad. Wish we were there too. Everyone looks great.
Post a Comment