This is what I look like now days! We are finding out what we're having this Friday! We are excited!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
18 Weeks Pregnant!!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noa, Tanya, Malia, Eliza, and Dietrich
This is what I look like now days! We are finding out what we're having this Friday! We are excited!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 9:52 PM
14 comments:
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! You look great!! How is your pregnancy going so far?
Cute picture! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
whoohoo!!!! We were wondering how you guys were doing. Way to go! I am 12 weeks. That's so exciting!
WOW! You are one HOT MAMA :) You look sooo great :) Hot Dang digity!
Can't wait to see youuuuuu!
Love you bunches
I didn't know you were preggers! Congratulations!! If you have all girls, then my boys can hook up later with your girls. Keep them brown baby!!! Hope things are well with you guys! Give my love to your parents!:)
Congratulations!! Last time we talked I know you were trying to get pregnant again! How exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling?
Tanya, you are so beautiful! K, enough about that.....I can't wait to know what you're having!!
It's a boy!!
Bwahahaha! Leah you crack me up!
Hot dang diggity??? bwhahahaah
Although you are HOT, Tanya!!!!
Yeeyah!
Tanya you look so good. Maybe you'll have a boy next.
Call me when you know! You look so beautiful!
Freakin' hot! Look at you! I can't wait to hear what you're having!
Tanya you are beautiful but when you're pregnant, you absolutely Glow!! Congrats!
You look so cute!! I can't believe how much your belly has grown since I saw you!
Post a Comment