BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update. . .




Noa has been in the Chabot Fire Academy for the past 4 weeks now and he's loving it. He's doing really good also. The first day of the academy, he got the fastest time in the physical agilities test. As my brother Carter put it one time. . . "Noa is a freak of nature!. . .Nobody that big should be able to move that fast!" He continues to be at the top of his class. He wouldn't like it if he knew I was saying this, but I think it's worth being said. He's just a really hard worker at whatever he does. A great quality to have. Not to mention, he will make the best-looking firefighter ever!!! (in my opinion!)

5 comments:

Veater Family said...

Great job NOA :)

Washington Family said...

OW! OW!!! Nice! Tanya I bet you love this part!! I know I do!! (I mean for Jesse not yo man!) LOL

THE GROWS said...

Thats Awsome. Go NOA!! So when did you start blogging? I am just realizing that I have to catch up on a lot of posts.

Unknown said...

How exciting! I remember going through all this with Vita! Good job Noa!

leah said...

That is so great. I am so glad to see so many posts. Noa - lookin good. You too Tan you too, I love that pic of you and your cute little boy!