Zac's birthday was on the 6th and it was a blast! 76 people showed up at our house for cake and ice cream. It was a fat party! Zac took a picture with all the families that came, but I just put mine and Annie's family pics. It was a fun day!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Zac's 25th Birthday Bash!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
yeah! Happy Birthday ZAC :) We love you :)
76 PEOPLE! In your house!?!? WOW, what a party. Why wasn't I invited:) Happy Birthday Zac Man! We love you here too!!
Love,
Katie's sister--Sarah:)
76 peeps!!! Daaaaaaaang ZAC!!! Hecka cool, cuz!!
Oh! And Happy Birthday Wacky Zacky
!!
Dang! That is so awsome. Zac is so popular. We hecka wish we were there to celebrate his birthday. I love the pictures of your little German girls. They look so cute! Where did you get those little dresses?
76???? I can't even imagine! Happy Birthday, Zac! Thanks for posting pictures. (I'm such a boob, it's totally making me cry. I miss my bud)
What the ?! And I wasn't invited?!? Happy belated to Zac! I always get so happy to see him! Maybe we just need to come over! :) Let me know when's a good day!
This is so FUN! I'm so sad that I couldn't be there. I want to see all the pictures!
Post a Comment