BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!






This was our fun trip to the pumpkin patch. The girls had a blast! So did we.


Down below is some random info. about Noa. . .and a little about me. I got tagged a long time ago and never filled out the answers. I finally did tonight!

What's his name?

Noa Bruce Tuitavuki. . . .actually there is no middle name on his birth certificate, but he claims Bruce as his middle name because he was told that's what it was!

How long have you been together?

basically 10 years! If you want to get technical. . . there was our missions and kind of a break in between. We started dating in September of 1999. It's funny to think that Noa was a 17 year old boy when I met him. Boy, did I make a man out of him!! We have been married for 4 years and 9 months.

How long did you date?

too long!! see above answer!

How old is he?

27. He will be 28 in a little over a week! I am 4 months older than him!

Who eats more?

That is a close one. . . .just kidding! Definitely Noa, but I still eat a lot for a girl!

Who said I love you first?

Oh gosh. . . .gotta think way back.. . .He did.

Who is taller?

Noa is. He is about 6 feet. I am 5'8".

Who can sing better?

I think me! He would say me too!

Who does the laundry?

Mostly me.

Who pays the bills?

I do! I actually enjoy stuff like that. I do our taxes every year too!

Who sleeps on the right?

Noa does. He wanted to switch for a while because he said there was a big dip in the mattress on his side, so we switched. . . guess what, the dip moved to the other side when he started sleeping there! Guess we need a stronger mattress!

Who mows the lawn?

We don't have a lawn to mow. The landscaping people do it!

Who cooks dinner?

I do mostly, but Noa does on occasion. He's actually a great cook. He also makes the best cookies. . .right under my mom's!

Who drives?

Mostly Noa, but I always get scared and yell out his name at least once while he's driving. Don't tell him I told you. . . he's not a very good driver!

Who is more stubborn?

me.

Who kissed who first?

Noa kissed me first. Again, it was a decade ago, and I don't remember where it was or any details! But obviously it was good because we're still doing it!

Who asked out who first?

Noa asked me out. We went to the temple to walk around.

Who proposed?

Noa did. He knocked on the door and I opened it and his cute little nieces and nephews were holding letters that spelled out "Marry me Tanya." He got this idea from the movie Meet the Parents. It always bugged him because it doesn't work out in the movie. The girl never sees it!

Who has more friends?

I don't really know. I think we're about equal.

Who is more sensitive?

Probably Noa.

Who has more siblings?

Noa does. There are 9 kids in his family and there are 7 in mine.

Who wears the pants?

definitely me, but that's only because a lot of times Noa doesn't care to make any decisions.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed that!

5 comments:

Veater Family said...

That was sooo fun to read and way cute pictures. The one of Noa tossing up the girls scares me!!! No no Noa !!

Washington Family said...

So Jordan walks up as I'm looking at your pictures and says "is that Daddy?" I laughed and said "look at it again" she said "who is those kids mom?" I laghed and said "don't they look familiar, they are your cousins and that is your uncle Noa and Aunt Tanya, NOT your Daddy." She said "Oh." anway...
It was fun reading this and I loved your pumkin patch pics! Maybe we'll go this weekend!

Ashlie Grow said...

that was fun to read :-) i didn't know how he had proposed to you... that is so cute!
youre girls are the freakin cutest, im so excited to see you guys soon... and your cute belly!

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only wife that get's antsy when her husband is driving!

leah said...

Such great pics at the pumpkin patch. I love them. You look great too - You always look so darn cute even when you are expecting.
I laughed several times reading about you and Noa. Loved it.