

On my Dad's side, me and my sister Annie, who is only 15 months older than me, have 6 cousins our age. We haven't gotten together in a long time because we've lived far away and stuff, but on Saturday night, we finally got together. It was a blast! I miss my cousins a lot!
Annie, Rachel, and Stephanie. . . . Cousins born in 1980.
Leah, Tanya, and Lindsie. . . . . .Cousins born in 1981.
Texas Roadhouse Baby!!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Cousin's Night Out!!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You look way cute (and tan!) in these pictures!
just sure why I'm signed in as Kurt...but this is Rachel :)
Oh I get all teary-eyed looking at these. WE do NOT see each other enough :( It was fun while it lasted :)
I am crakin' up at all the things we think of when we are taking pictures hehehehehhahahah
Hecka fun.
That is so fun. Wish we were close to do a sister in law night out. xo
1st off your are DEAD MEAT for posting that last pic!!!!!! Laugh all you want but you know which pic I'm talk'n about. Moving on....
Last weekend was hecka fun! Sure miss you too! I forgot to give you the thing for your mom, oh well I send it with Zac's hecka fresh thing!! Tell the fam I said hello!
xoxo
Post a Comment