BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's A Boy!!!!

So, we are having a boy! When we told Malia it was a boy she almost cried. She had her little heart set on a baby girl. . . .and she's not the only one! I feel guilty, but I really wanted another girl, too!! Noa was neutral. He said he would have loved to have all girls, but he's just as happy to have a boy too. I am getting more and more excited about having a son as time goes on. Everyone tells me that it is so fun having both boys and girls, so I guess I'll get to experience that now!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congratulations!! We're excited about a boy too! It's something new. It'll be wonderful!

Gretchen said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!

THE GROWS said...

WAHOOO. Thats so fun. I am so excited to see what your boys will look like

Ashlie Grow said...

congrats tanya!! ....and just so you know i didn't even know you were pregnant!!!! von thinks im crazy cuz he told me that mom told me way back, i must have missed that conversation. im so excited!!! hope youve been feeling okay... and a BOY! YEA!

leah said...

I am so so happy for you guys. Boys are so great.

Katie May said...

Yay! That's so exciting! And just to make you feel better, I'm due with our 3rd next month and it's a boy and I know JUST how you feel! Haha! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! He's going to be one cute boy, Tanya!

Veater Family said...

You will soon see boys are sooo much fun as well but in a way different way!!! I am sooo excited for you! It was sooo good to see you :)

Washington Family said...

All I'll say is that I can predict the future....CONGRATS! Rub that belly!

IzzieGuire said...

Yayyy! Congrats on your boy!! So is it going to be a "Junior"? :)

David and Kimberly said...

congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Amanda said...

AHHHH I can't believe it!!

Scott and Analisa said...

Wow that is awesome! Congrats you two!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tanya & Noah....boys are fun too! But I am trilled to death to have (so far) all girl grand daughter's; but somehow don't thing the party's over yet! We will have to somehow find a way to get some grandson's in the mix to carry on the "Washington" name! Your girls are the cutest ever!