We went up to the temple with the girls on Monday night and took a tour in the visitor's center. The girls liked it a lot. We've done it before. They like to hear the Jesus Christ statue speak.Their favorite part is walking around outside the temple and going on top to see the view. We had a fun time!
My favorite temple!
Too bad, so sad girls! The water was off!
So me and Noa have this penny that we hid somewhere up on the grounds on top of the temple. We hid it there about 8 years ago, which was a couple of years into our dating. A few people know where it is. On our wedding day, we went up there together and it was still there. It's hidden pretty well and will probably never be found. Everytime we go up there, we look at it. I know it's kind of a dumb thing, but it's also kind of cool. . . . I think anyway!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Family Home Evening Temple Trip. . .
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a dang cute idea! How fun to do something like that, what a good idea for the girls!
How cute!
I don't think the penny thing is cheesy - it's adorable. You guys are so cute.
Thanks for all your comments on my blog. You make me feel so great - I was surprised I didn't look too terrible after pushing for an hour and a half. I'm just glad he's out of me now!
Your girls are too cute. What dolls!
It's so pretty! I love your penny tradition! How fun for you two & the girls!
That is such a good idea. Cot just said he's gonna find it and replace it with another penny. :)
That is so fun. Your girls are growing way too fast. Love the penny - I cant believe its still there after 8 years.
Post a Comment