BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Taken' It Way Back. . . . . . .to Malia's 3rd Birthday. . .





So I have mentioned to some of you that I really did make a cool cake for Malia's birthday last year. (Nov. 24th, 2008) I have never shown anyone any proof of this cool cake! Here is the stinkin' proof! And yes, I am darn proud of this because never before in my life have I ever even attempted to do anything like this, but I took the chance for my little girl who wished for a "princess castle cake." I think it turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

It turned out great! I can't wait until Kelsie gets a little older so I can do girly cakes. :)

Washington Family said...

WOW! Great job TAnya!! cute cake!!

Amanda said...

That cake is so amazing! Your such a fun mom Tanya!