BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Crazy Beautiful Girls!!

Our little German girls! Believe it or not, our daughters are more German than anything else. They are over half German! The rest is Samoan, Tongan, and French. These are their German dresses.




This is what they did when I told them to make a funny face!


I love this picture. It's fun because they really are good friends!



So anyone who knows our girls knows they are the quietest, sweetest little things. They never run off. They always listen. I have yet to hear them scream. . . .This could not be more wrong!! HA HA!! Our girls are so fun!! Except during sacrament meeting or any other time they are supposed to be settled down. My sister Annie always says even if I don't have a boy, I definitley have experienced a boy. These girls wrestle, (they even double teamed Omi one time), they run incredably fast without looking back, and they have the loudest voices you have ever heard.( Thanks Omi!) They are fearless! Do not let the painted nails and the Princess attire fool you! I love it though because they make friends wherever they go. (Mostly Malia. . .Eliza is still pretty young) They are so confident!I hope they never lose that! I love my girls!



6 comments:

Gretchen said...

They are so cute!!!

Veater Family said...

Oh my heck! They are the cutest :) I loooove those dresses :) Where did you get them?
TWO more days!!!! :)

MaRilla said...

Beautiful girls, good lookin' daddy, and one HOT momma. Thanks for sharing. Miss you guys!

Washington Family said...

Too cute! I love that you are blogging!! This is sooo fun!!

leah said...

I love these pics! They look so so cute!

IzzieGuire said...

That's gotta be that crazy Samoan side of theirs...hahahaha! :)