BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zac's Special Olympics

Malia

Zac's Fans

Annie and Zac

Tanya and Zac

Zac and Bishop Jacobsen

Zac and Jesus

Zac...

The Great!!!

Well, I have to say that I wish I could've been there but I couldn't. Eliza was sick as a dog. She was throwing up everywhere so I had the honor of staying home with her and taking care of her. But, I did hear that Zac's Special Olympics was awesome!!! He won 2 Golds and 1 Silver. Golds from his race and Silver from the Softball Throw. Zac was excited as usual and he had a blast. He had the best crowd as always and they cheered him on. It was his day. It was also mom's b-day so they all went to Chili's to eat. It was a day to remember. You are the man, Zac!!! We love you!!!

9 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

WoW!! Congrats Zac!! Hugs & Kisses from Liz & Sisters.

Veater Family said...

Yeah! Zac!! Great Job! Love, cousin Leah :)

Anonymous said...

He's incredible! What a great job! Go Zac!

Unknown said...

Tell Zac we said congratulaltions! Is that Marisols brother Jesus? I'll have to tell lexy to look at your blog...she will be excited to see her friend!

Ashlie Grow said...

im so glad your blogging noa... so we can keep updated on all yall in cali! im sad we werent there for zacs day this year.... looks like it was a blast! i miss zac. love you guys!

Kimberly said...

I haven't seen Jesus in years! Way to go, Zac!

Washington Family said...

AAAAAAAAAwesome ZAC!!!!! I love this! Great job, you are too cool!! You whooped that boyyyy zac!!! I am so hecka sad that I couldn't make it to your olypics.

Aunt Marlis HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you both!!

leah said...

So glad you posted pics.
Zac you are the greatest! Wish we could have been there too.

Washington Family said...

K Noah, I'll post something if you post something......On your mark get set.......GO!!!!!