Malia and her easter basket. All the kids got to do the egg hunt. I think all of them are diabetic now.
This is one of my favorite picture of Eliza. Tanya told her to do a face expression and that's what she came up with.
To start things off, I'd like to say that......uh....yeah....the resolution thing.....it didn't work out very well if you didn't know by now. Anyways, here's me and Tanya at the Mesa Temple.We went to visit my family in AZ and my brother got his endowment and got sealed to his wife and kid. Also, my sister, Lani, got her endowment, too. It was an amazing trip and we loved being withl my family. Tanya ended up staying there for 2 weeks and I had to go back home because of school and work. Our girls had hecka fun with all there girl cousins and they got to stay up as long as they want to for those two weeks. We miss being there and it felt like home to us when we were there. Hope you enjoy the pics we put up.
There are so many pics that we have but these ones should do for now. Hopefully, we can try and put more effort into our blog.
Recent Update:
So, what are we doing? Tanya still works for the school district on Mondays and Fridays while on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I have school. If all goes according to plan I will finish and graduate in the fall from Chabot College. Tanya plays volleyball on Tues. and Thurs. and she takes the girls with her because they have a little daycare there while she plays. Life is good for us and Mom and Dad are the best for letting us stay with them while I finish school. And I can't forget the best part of being here........Zac!!! He is the best and he is always happy. He is also a party animal. Well, that's it for now.














6 comments:
k i love that picture of eliza... thats soo cute! and i cant believe how old (and gorgeous)the girls are already!
hey Tuitavuki's~ Glad to see you guys are still alive. I was very happy to see pixs of everyone..especially my nieces, Lina, Lati & Leiana. Lati has the prettiest little smile! And your girls are getting soooo pretty. Daddy's gonna have a hard time chasing boys away!
I don't know if anyone has ever told Tanya this but in the picture of just you two, her hand looks exactly like her moms! That's a compliment...Marlis does amazing work with her hands. By the way, your girls are too adorable!
he FREAK! Why didn't someone tell the rest of the family they were all going through the temple? WE would've loved to be there. Oh well. I am so glad that you found my FB page. I want to steal your little girls they are so dang cute! I'll keep checking back as long as you keep posting. Love you guys SOOO much!
That last comment was from Marilla, but it somehow shows up as Dave... Anyways, Love you guys!
Hey Noa, dang it's good to see everyone...I'm hella glad that Billy and CJ went to the temple. Thanks for putting up this blog. It's really cool to see the progression of the family. Miss you guys. Hope all is well in AZ. Talk to you laterz.
Ahquin family (alvin, moana, hyrum, and ezra)
Post a Comment