Well, I have to say that Tanya and I are big American Idol fans and we are loving this season. Danny and Kris are our favorites right now but we were huge fans of Anoop who got voted off about 3 weeks ago. We are loyal idol fans and watch it every week. We haven't missed a show.
But the biggest thing is...................................................................................................
Tanya is going to the actual show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She'll be there for the Wednesday show. She'll leave early that morning and leave the same night after the show. I'm so freakin jealous but I have school all day and we had to make arrangements to make sure that our kids are being taken care of and we managed to do it or Tanya managed to make it happen. She's going and I'm soooooooo excited for her. If you watch idol keep an eye out for her. Maybe I'll tell her to run onto the stage to make her presence known, but then I'll probably have to go down and pick her up from the jail house afterwards. Anyways, Go Gokey and Allen!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
American Idol Baby!!!!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Go Tanya!! Go go go... Jump on the stage! Yeah show 'em how it's done! "This is Tanya and Leah and this is our rap we are good rappers and we aint no crap!"
That is good stuff! SO original :)
That's awesome! I'll totally be watching Wednesday night!
We watch every week as well, we'll keep an eye out for her in the audience!
Try to get into that mosh-pit with all the teenagers! Maybe you'll be next to Seacrest! (We're rooting for Kris & Danny too--Adam is just too Broadway for our taste--but the boy sure can sing!!)
Yo, yo, Tanya is the BOMB!!
thats awesome!!!! how did you guys get a ticket? tanya you should make a poster for someone that already got voted off and maybe they'll get a close up of you!! :-)
OH SO JEALOUS!! Oh my goodness! Wes and I LOVE American Idol. I'll keep my eye out for Tanya! Awesome!
This is too funny!!! *grin*
I just might get cable or dish or what ever just so I can look for ya! Hecka cool! Now I'm going to google the singers you guys like so I know who you're talking about....heehee I just read my comment and it sounds pretty lame!Anyway, GO TANYA!!! Heeey! Heey! Hey! Hey! Heeey!
Post a Comment