BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

iFLY

On Friday, we all got to hang out with Aunt Tanya and Uncle Kevin, and Matt and Kelly and Carson. Dad, Kevin, and Matt did the iFLY and then we all went and pigged out at Bucca's in San Francisco. Annie and Brandon and the kids met up with us later over there. We had tons of fun.



Dad, uh...well, the picture says it all. He admitted he was nervous at first but then once he tried it he enjoyed it very much. I think me and him are gonna plan to actually go sky diving sometime this year. Hopefully, that will happen.

10 comments:

THE GROWS said...

that is hecka fun. wish we could have been there

Ashlie Grow said...

that is sooo fun! i love the picture!! stop trying to make us jealous that we dont live there ok... :-)

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

That's awesome. Go Von!

leah said...

So glad you posted these pics. Hecka fun. That is really a good shot of dad too. Wish we were all going to buccas together. Soon.

Celeste said...

You guys are look'n Good! -Bryce

Veater Family said...

That is so fun guys! There is an ifly in Ogden Utah. Mike and I had a blast but there is no way we would do the real thing!

Katie May said...

Tanya, I think I decided that I'd just come out of the closet and tell you...I'm blog stalking. That's it. I said it. Whew. Load off my mind!

Your girls are freakin' cute!
Give Zac a squeeze from me!

p.s. This is Katie(Barnum)Hess

pwincessdi said...

hey noa,
i don't know when you're ever gonna get this, but it's me Anna (Motuliki) just heard you ran into Cia in the Bay!! Wow your family is gorgeous!! Nice to see you on here :)

Ashlie Grow said...

k so youre not doing very good on your new years resolution you guys... you only missed february, march, and april... now its may! i saw eliza and malea on emily and carters blog and i cant believe how big and gorgeous they are!!!! if you dont start updating your blog we might just have to come out and visit soon so we can see you guys :-)

Washington Family said...

Umm.....HEL-LOOOooooo???!!?!?! See I CAN talk cause I'm going to update mine now! =) hee hee