
One of the twins turn to go. I'm not sure which one.

Eliza just went and she was hecka excited.

Kayta blindfolded pinning the sprinkle on.

Pin the sprinkle on the pink muffin game.

All the delicious toppings. Sorry, I didn't realize the pic was sideways.

Malia, Kayta, and Eliza

Cale, Tatum, Dresden, and Malia

The Twins - Tatum and Cale

Eliza and Dresden

Mom reading "Pinkalicious" to the kids
I have to say that I have the best mother-in-law and the grandkids have the best Omi in the world.....Marlis Grow!!! Tanner and Leah are here for the weekend and mom is the best hostess (you too, dad). Mom knows how to party and the kids love it. She just put on a Pinkalicious party for the girls and Dresden. She started with a "Pinkalicious" book, made pink muffins with all pink toppings, played pin the sprinkle on the pink cupcake, and then had them go crazy with pink balloons in the living room. We love you mom!!! Thank you for being the best.
For tomorrow we will be the traditional run to the beach in Carmel, explore town for a little bit, got to Capitola and eat pizza, and then make our way to Mary Ann's for the best ice cream in the world. This in one of my favorite traditions in the Grow family. Hope this carries on in the Tuitavuki family tradition.
Some recent updates:
- Kris Allen (our idol) won AI!!!
- I passed my EMT final and will be going into the Fire Academy at Chabot College in August. If all goes well I will graduate this December.
Upcoming events:
- Zac's Special Olympics. It's on Saturday, May 30th. It'll be at Amador Valley HS in Pleasanton off of Santa Rita Rd. It'll Start around 9 am and it's mom's b-day as well. We will be going to Chilli's to celebrate right after his Olympics.
- Tanya's b-day is next month on the 19th.
6 comments:
Oh how cute!!! And I agree Aunt Marlis is the BEST! :) We love her sooo much :)
I wish Marlis was my Grandma. :) Also Kurt is SUPER jealous you guys went to Carmel. He wants to become an honorary Grow next time you go.
I'm with Leah, We (along with our girls) love there Aunt Omi!!!! She IS the BEST!! Tell Tanner and Leah that they have been caught!! Also is that book for real or one that Aunt Marlis wrote for the kids? Pinkalicious was it? Sounds comepletly neccessary when having daughters! =)
By the way is Uncle Von playing with......HANDCUFFS?? The guys had to find something totally NOT pink for the occasion?!! LOL =)
wish we could have been there. And wish we could go to zacs olympics too.
Looks like a blast. Congrats on passing your EMT test. Tanya was telling me about it the day you ere taking it. Yeah! I love that you guys keep updating your blog. It's great to hear about what you're doing. Keep it up!
Post a Comment