BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Idol Pics and more....

Tanya and Eliza. We were at Carl's, my brother, football game in AZ. Don't they look like twins? They're gorgeous!!!

Me and Calvin, Jenna's son. This pic is for you Jenna Moala.

Malia with my beanie on.

Eliza with my beanie on.

Malia and Eliza showing off there American Idol spirits.

Tanya, Mary, and Evelyn playing yahtzee while they waited in line for 5 hours. It was first come first serve. That's how they got really good seats.

Tanya, Mary, Evelyn, and Brett

Tanya and Mary Lee

Here are a couple of pics that Tanya took while she was in Hollywood for the American Idol show. We need a new camera because she took more pics but they didn't show up for some reason. But at least she got some. Also, here's a link to where you can see her on TV, but it's only for a second though: http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/recaps/top_3_results. Watch close because it really is just for a second.

Here are some more pics of the girls. I figured that I better keep doing this of we'll fall behind again.

4 comments:

Ashlie Grow said...

i cant get over how gorgeous eliza and malia are!!

Washington Family said...

So fun!! Thanks for posting! I've tried to do new posts and my internet freezes every time I try, so out of frustration I've given up for a little while. But ever right? k so now I'm going to try to find Tanya on the show!

THE GROWS said...

that is so awsome. looks like it was fun. I wanta go someday. Glad you took pictures. And glad to see you guys posting again. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out NOA! Fun pictures. It was great to see you guys. We hecka miss you!