BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Kids!





We have beautiful kids! Just wanted to share some updated pics with you!

4 comments:

Ashlie Grow said...

i had to do a double take when I saw that the "tu'itavuki family" blog had new posts on it!!! haha
Its so fun to see updated pics of the kids and you guys!! Your girls get more and more beautiful and Detrich is so freakin cute!! I wish we lived close to all of you and we could be pregnant together :-) misery loves company right? (k just kidding, being pregnant isn't that bad :-) you look great as usual! Your bday getaway looked soooo fun!
miss you guys!!

leah said...

Yeah! Tanya welcome back! Your kids are so darling - I cant believe you are having another girl! That is so exciting! It was fun to see you guys for a min while we were there and while you were off celebrating! Ha ha. Keep the posts coming. xo

Veater Family said...

Loved your post, but it makes me miss you sooo much!!! We love to see your family GROW!

Amanda said...

They are so BIG! & gorgeous as always! I hope to see you guys soon!