BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's A Girl!!


Yes. . . .I am pregnant with our 4th child and we just found out we're having a girl! We are excited! I am 20 weeks pregnant now and I'm due November 13th. (But shooting for 11/11/11) That would just be an awesome date! Also, that's Veteran's day. Gotta keep the holiday babies! If some of you don't know, all of our kids have been born on holidays. . . Thanksgiving, 4th of July, and President's day. . .I am sooo excited for this baby. Not that I haven't been in the past, I just really can't wait!

3 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! What wonderful news!! So excited for you! Hope she is born on 11-11-11. That would be so awesome!

Amanda said...

Tanya!! I love seeing your beautiful face! I'm so excited for you guys! Miss you!! xoxox