BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The BIG 3-0!!




Yep! I turned 30 and feelin' great about it! It doesn't bother me at all. It is a little weird just because I never thought I would reach this age! LOL! I am happy. I have a good life, a great husband, and baby #4 on the way! Now I never think I will reach 50!
Noa took me away for 3 days for my birthday. We went to Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Santa Cruz. . .and yes! No kids! It was a blast. Here are some pics from the trip. This last one has to be one of my favorite places in the world! It's just my thing!

3 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

We're heading down on Tuesday to play if you want to make another trek WITH the kids.:) Glad you guys had a blast!

Amanda said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a fun birthday! You deserve the best! Love you!

Anonymous said...

i love the pics of your bday trip!! nd sis u dnt look 30 at all:) we're so excited and cant wait for our new niece to be on her way!! we love you guys...

Lani