So, here are some pics that Tanya had me post so that she can show what we've done to our room the last 2 weeks. Wish I had some before pics so that you can really see the difference but for those who have seen the room before, hopefully you can tell.
Sorry babe, if the pics aren't exactly what you wanted. Love you!!!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Room Remodeling Project
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Noa thanks for posting pictures. They are so cute. I love what you guys have done and the colors are great! Wish you were here with your sweet wife!
okay guys that looks awesome! Can you come do my room? Tanya, I want to steel all you clothes!!! You dress so cute all the time! I love to organize so those pictures were so fun to see, so nice and tidy! (yes, I used the word tidy, hahahah) Love you guys!
I wanted to steal your necklaces, because the clothes won't fit. lol Nesting already?
really cute you guys!! Tanya was telling me you guys redid the room so its fun to see the pics!
haha i can testify the before looks..lol i love the new look and miss u guys so much especially the twins nd nana!! keep posting pics up for us so we know how everything is going...we Love you guys:)
so...the sign above your bed...is it painted or vinyl?
https://www.cekaja.com/info/hewan-paling-banyak-dipelihara-di-dunia
Post a Comment