BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Most Pregnant I've Ever Been!!


Here I stand today at 37 weeks and 5 days! The furthest I ever made it in a pregnancy! This one has kept us guessing when he will come. Malia was born at 37weeks 3 days and Eliza was born at 37 weeks 2 days. . . I thought this one would be just like the others, but I have not had as much action (contractions) as I did with the girls at this point. I have no more guesses on when he will come, so guess what?? I am going to stop guessing or assuming that I know when he's coming and just enjoy the rest of the time we have with only 2 children. I always anticipate the baby and then wish I could put it back in after I have it anyway. . I'm not a big fan of the newborn stage, but I'm going to try and enjoy it a little more this time. I think this little guy is just a mama's boy who doesn't want to let go of me! So. . .my due date is February 18th. . .Let's see if I make it. .or even pass it!!

I have had 2 Baby Showers and they have been so fun! I really appreciate everyone who has helped us prepare for this little guy. My mom made me the cutest quilt! She also had everything all set up in a cute basket. She gave me a fully stocked hospital bag among other things! She always spends so much time on her gifts and it makes you feel so special!




Colleen, a friend of mine in our ward made this hecka cute diaper cake. It has little firemen on it! We got quite a few little firemen stuff for this boy!

9 comments:

THE GROWS said...

Dang Tanya that blanket and basket from mom looks really fun and cute. I can't believe you are having a boy still. thats so fun. Glad you had fun baby showers too. Wish I could have been there. Love and miss you. Let us know when that baby comes!! :)

Kimberly said...

My mom was telling me how cute the quilt was! It's darling!

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I'm printing some pictures for you from the baby shower...some of them are blurry because I forgot to turn my flash on. :( But there are still some cute ones of you!

Ashlie Grow said...

you are soo cute! and i can't believe youre almost done... for some reason i thought i wasn't that far behind you. k and im with you on the newborn stage... i told von yesterday that i wish they could just come out being like 5 or 6 months old, maybe not though, ouch! :-) k anyway, you are so cute and we miss you guys. we'll be excited for the call when he does decide to come!!!

...and i LOVE the blanket mom made him. the only reason i keep getting pregnant is so i can get more of moms cute quilts!

The Weatherspoon's said...

Tanya! can't wait to see your handsome little guy- miss you! You're gonna love having a little man around:)

Washington Family said...

Hey! Such a cute basket and diaper cake!! How is Noa's hiring process going in Vegas? You look so great and hecka cute!! Squeeze my Uncle Von and Aunt Marlis for me!

leah said...

Hecka fun. {this is a note for mom that quilt is SO cute} Tanya you look great. Good luck with the birth and the step from 2 to 3. Love ya.

khriz said...

Heavenly Father isn't willing to give him to you yet. He still wants him. You and Noa get to have him in this life and the next, but Heavenly Father won't get him for a while. He's still prepping him for his sisters.

Amanda said...

No baby boy yet?! I've been asking Victor's mom every day if you're there!! I can't wait to meet him!