BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

5 Years of Marriage!


Noa and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on January 28th. We both looked at each other and laughed and said, "Gosh, it feels like so much longer!"
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's probably just because we've known each other and have been dating and/or married for almost 11 years now! Noa was 17 years old when I met him. . . so we are old and married now with 2 (almost 3 kids)!! Life with Noa couldn't be better (in my opinion!)

5 comments:

Veater Family said...

Yeah, that doesn't seem right!! How is baby #3 treating you?

Gretchen said...

5 years!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Washington Family said...

Happy Anni!!!
Drew was just saying how the blanket that Aunt Omi made looks fun. I clicked a close up so I could see all the different materials and it was then that I realized that there was ric rac (zig zag)on it and the banner across looks HECKA cool. Your mom is sooooo creative! Good job Aunt Marlis!
ps. Have you decided on a name yet?

leah said...

Congrats you too. I wanted to call but then it got late so I left a comment. You two make a great combo.

Ashlie Grow said...

happy anniversary!! i especially love your anniversary cuz thats when von and i met and started dating... i was the random date he needed for his younger sisters wedding :-) so thanks! :-)
you guys are such an awesome and cute family!