BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dietrich Carl Tu'itavuki



Our baby boy is here! He was born on Monday February 15th, 2010. (yes, we are still 3 for 3 on the holidays if you count President's Day as a holiday) He was born at 5:42pm. He weighed 7lb. 11oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. We are so glad he's finally here!

19 comments:

Amanda said...

AHHHHHH!! I'm so happy to see his adorable face!! I've been checking to see if you posted like 10 times a day! Congratulations! The girls looks so happy too!! I can't wait to meet him. XOXOXO

David and Kimberly said...

Congrats! He looks adorable! You'll have so much fun with a boy :)

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

He's adorable! He does look more like Eliza. :) Can't wait to see him soon! Hope you are getting some sleep. Maybe the girls can come play sometime next week.

Kurt Keyser said...

Let me know when you want a new family pic. I'd be happy to do a snapshot for your blog with all 5 (holy crap - 5!) of you.

Ras Fam said...

Congrats!!! Wish we lived closer so we could see him. He's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! What a cutie! I love that you have the german name. Is that a family name? I hope you're doing great! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Katie May said...

Cutie! Congratulations! And yes, I gotta say, that day IS a holiday! It's MY birthday, too! What a lucky kid! haha.

Love the name and love the face. He's adorable!

Ashlie Grow said...

congrats you guys! i was so excited to see your post... i hate missing stuff like births and having to keep in the loop with blogs... oh well :-) he is sooo cute! i can't wait to watch him grow and see what your boys look like! :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking this post would come soon :) He is beautiful! Call me sometime.

Sarah said...

WHOOHOO!!! Another adorable baby for your guys. He is so cute. We are way excited for you guys.

Jess said...

Soooo sweet. I bet you are in heaven with your little angel finally here. Congrats Tanya!

Kimberly said...

Yippee! I had been checking in with my mom frequently to see if she had heard any news. For your sake, I'm glad he's here and was early (3 days, right?)! He's absolutely precious!

Veater Family said...

Oh that face needs lots of Leah kisses!!! Look how big it makes your girls look!! :) Love you bunches!!!

Gretchen said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congrats!! So happy for you and I love the name!!!

Washington Family said...

YeaAAA! I got him a cute little some'n-some'n. Our family might be around there in a couple of weeks!! I wanna hold him! ans kiss him!

Alex McMurray said...

So sweet! I'm so glad for your sake that he's finally here! :)

MaRilla said...

Congrats! He's a doll! I am so happy for you guys!!!

leah said...

He is so beautiful. I have been wanting to see him. Congrats!
Cant wait to see him in person.
XOXOX

THE GROWS said...

wahooooo. I am so excited for you guys. I am so glad you posted a pic of him. I want more!!! Glad everything went good. his weight and height are exactly like Harper was except 1 oz off. So maybe he will be a big boy like Harp. Love you guys and can't wait to meet him