BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Date Night on Friday!!

So, I've never even read these books, but I saw Twilight and liked it. Noa liked it, too. We are going to see New Moon on Friday night. We are excited! Noa is just as excited to see it as I am, if you can believe that. One fun thing about Noa is that he likes all kinds of movies. . .not just action. So yes, . . .we do watch "chick flicks " together. It's nice that I don't have to drag my husband out to see movies that I want to see. He wants to see them, too, so it's not torture for him!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

new moon! yay!! have a fun date night. we'll reenact the movie next time i come over! can't wait!

Ashlie Grow said...

way fun! von's the same way, he likes all movies and tv shows so we never have to compromise with that stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful that he'll watch Chick Flicks with you. Wesley will watch them, but they're not his first choice. Enjoy your date!

Veater Family said...

Have fun!!! Miss you!

Washington Family said...

K, Tanya. So it was sooo fun! I loved it! I went with friends last night (Thursday night) and we did the double feature (Twilight and new moon-back to back!! We were there from 6:30pm-2:30AM!). We were first in line and got to pick our seats first!! It was so fun!
I still have to read like 100 pages and I'm done with the first book! Then I'll start new moon!!

ps.You'll love the end.....

leah said...

Sounds like fun. Its sometimes so nice to just get out together - even if it is for a chick flick!

Salcido said...

Tanya, send me your email address so I can add you to my blog readers. Thanks for sharing with me. I will definitely keep in touch. You and your family have been wonderful to us! We'll miss you all.

Kurt Keyser said...

Obligatory dude post:

Noa, your Man Card has been revoked. Shred immediately.

leah said...

Hey guys I didnt call today but I wanted to wish you a happy anniversary. Hope you had a great night/day!