BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

October 17, 2009


The days after Zac passed away were hard, but also good. All 5 of my other siblings were here with all their kids. Everyone was together as it should be. We often found ourselves sitting around talking about our Zac and the funny things he would do. These conversations would always end in laughter. Those times talking about him were fun. I miss him. What a privilege it was for us to have lived with him these past 2 and1/2 years. I am lucky my kids knew him well and have memories of him. What happy times we had!

3 comments:

THE GROWS said...

Tanya, I love that picture with the gloves. Can I get a copy og that. Also, Congratulations to Noa. That is so exciting. We are so happy for him.

leah said...

It was so nice to be together, I love the pic with the gloves too. Can I have a copy also?
Love you guys.
Miss you.

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful service. Everyone that spoke did such a great job. Zac will be missed. Noa - your talk was wonderful. I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys and talk, but there were so many people (which was wonderful for Zac) I didn't get a chance to squeeze in to say hi. I hope you all are doing well.