I don't even know what to say in this post. I'll keep it short. Our Zac (my brother) passed away yesterday morning. His funeral services are on Saturday October 17th at 11am. The location has been changed to the Decoto LDS chapel. Thank you for all those people who made a difference in Zac's life.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
OUR ZAC! (Sept.6,1984-Oct.14,2009)
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Tanya, I've tried to call your house and haven't been able to get through. I just want you to know I weep with you all. I so wish I could be there on Saturday, but pregnancy is preventing me at this point. I'm so sorry. I love you all. I miss him very much.
So we've having dinner for Nata's 21st bday yesterday & Trace gets a text about Zac. I'm so sorry! Thank you for posting the information. We wanted to know but weren't sure if it was too soon to call the house. We will be there to show our love for Zac.
I'm so sad I won't be able to make it on Saturday, but Kurt will be there. PLEASE let him know if you guys need anything at all.
Tanya, Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you guys.
i wish there was something i could do to make it better. :/
We're so sad....we love Zac and the Grow family! Our prayers are with you all. We'll see you on Sat.
Tanya - we'll be there on Saturday. Thanks for posting info about the services. I was wondering when they would be. I know this is a hard time for you and your family. I'm so sorry.
I thank Zac for the difference he made in my life. He was awesome! I loved his laugh. My heart is aching for all of you guys. Many prayers are going out to all the Grow pups right now. Love you guys!
Tanya,
We are so sorry about your loss. Zach was seriously one of the best people I have ever met. I loved his laugh and smile. We wish we could be there, please send love to your mom, dad and family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys now and always! We love you guys!!
We were very touched by Zac every time we saw him. Today when I was shopping, I heard "I got you babe" and I couldn't help but get choked up, then smile, thinking about Zac.
Your family is in our prayers. I wish we could come to the funeral on Saturday.
I'm so sorry Tanya! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Love you all!!!
Love ya, Marilla
I am so, so sad that I cannot be there today. I am thinking of Zac & all of you constantly. I hope that you have a wonderful celebration of Zac's life filled with smiling & laughing because we all know that it's what he would want. I love you all & I am with you in spirit. You are the best people in the world. Hugs & kisses.
The service for Zac yesterday was beautiful. I just kept thinking, what a gift to your parents to have their children, one after the other, getting up to say how much they loved their little brother. What an amazing family you have.
I really wish we could have been there, we have been thinking about all of you and reminiscing a lot about Zac. I heard the service was wonderful. Tell Aunt Marlis and Uncle Von hi for us and that we are praying for them. Love you, Audra and Tim
Post a Comment