BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

YEAH NOA!!!!

My Noa finished the Fire Academy today and passed everything!! I'm so proud of him! The last 12 weeks has been tough, but he made it through! Love you Noa!

14 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome! (Kurt is clapping in the background)

Washington Family said...

Dang Noa, Check out that BULGING bicep (spelling)Daaaaang!!!!!!!

Oh and CONGRATS!! Feels good right? Great job!

Washington Family said...

Wait-
No-
Check out that BULGING (for arm??? again-spelling) Way to go!!!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Congatulations Chief Noa(h)! This is Mike, we have to try to get together. I understand ya'll are like 6 hours away. I have your number, here is mine. 513-258-9392

Veater Family said...

YEAH! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats Noa! We think you should get a job out this way :)

Sarah said...

WHOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

leah said...

Great job Noa! That is so cool I cant wait till Tan is done. :)

Ashlie Grow said...

thats awesome!!!! if we lived there we'd throw you a party noa for sure!!! and it would be really fun!
love you guys! no surprise you did great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Noa! Congratulations! That is wonderful!

Amanda said...

Yay Noa! Yay Tu'itavuki family!

MaRilla said...

Love you guys! And miss ya like crazy! congrats brotha Noa! so what now?