This is the place where my Opa was born. The address is Buchstrasse #16.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noa, Tanya, Malia, Eliza, and Dietrich
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 2:50 PM
4 comments:
These pictures are hecka fun Tanya!! You & Noa look so cute! I love the one of you with the umbrella! It looks like you guys got to do so much! I can't wait to see more picture!
I love all the pictures! I'm so glad you guys got to go to Germany! What an incredible experience. Can't wait to see more pictures.
these pics make me want to go back so badly. I am so happy you finally posted. We have been checking every day and we were pleasantly surprised Sat nigh. Love it. I'm jealous.
WOW! I love it. So much history!
Post a Comment