We were so excited, even though we knew we would miss the kids, too! They were in bed and we were off! We left at 12:30 am August 5th. All we took was the packs on our backs!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
ALL READY TO GO!!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tanya..That is so neat! I am so happy you guys got to do that! I have to admit I am a little jealous, we haven't ever had an adventure together (except for raising 4 kids:) hahaha)You look absolutely gorgeous in this picture! So...did you bring home any special prizes like maybe a bun in the oven???
I agree with Jenna, that is absolutely wonderful that you were able to get away for a trip to Germany. Awesome!
And really just your back packs???
That's really amazing. I guess that made for light travel.
Post a Comment