You can always count on Mom to come through with the most beautiful decorations when it comes to birthdays. Dad's birthday was awesome and he got a lot of neat goodies. He got some dress shoes for church, really nice shirts that match the fall season, some biker gloves that Tanya and I will get for him, Disney cups and Cold Stone gift card from Annie and Brandon, some money from Levi (the card he made for him was really cute), Isaac made him a little guy out of a box, cans, and strings, and my girls made him some cards. Last but not least, Zac got him some dress socks and the TV remote, so that he can be King of The Remote for a day.
We had some cake and ice cream and just enjoyed some good family time together. It was fun and Dad still looks like he's in his 30's.









7 comments:
What a great day. I wish we could have been there. Happy birthday Dad.
Tanya the last picture with the tape totally cracks me up. Looks like you guys are having too much fun!
hey, how are you guys? we miss you too. That family picture of you all at the top of your blog is so cute. So we are loving it here so far, It does feel so good to be on our own again and find all the fun stuff that we had away in boxes. love and miss you guys
Tanya! it's sarah, this is my first blog comment! I laughed so hard! I think I have a picture of you and me with the tape on our noses at mutual one time.. I love the pictures!
Cute Tanya! It's good to see that some things never change.
hey noa and tanya, mason is on my lap right now because everyday he asks to so siza because one day we were on your blog and he saw her picture. It is hecka cute because when i pull your page up he gets so excited. give siza a hug for him,
hey T~ It's Liz. Lani told me you guys had a blog so I looked you up. I LOVE the family pix!! Beautiful.
Post a Comment