BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Attention to those who are reading!!

You have to start at the bottom of the page and work up if you want to read about our Germany trip. I'm still getting used to this blogging stuff and I didn't know how to rearrange things. By the way, more pics. are coming!!

2 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

Hi Tanya! It's Jenn Nelson (used to be Burnett) from high school. I love the pics of your trip. How amazing! My boys and I are headed to northern Germany next month to visit my mom's family there. I found your blog through Danielle's and the pictures made me so excited for our trip.

jayntim said...

Hey, Tui's this is Tim (Nomani's son) Tui's wife from Stockton I just came across your blog. I just loved seeing your beautiful family.The pictures from your trip were so nice you must have had a wonderful time. Its nice to see family doing so well even when we are far away from each other. Take care Jeanette Tuitavuki