I'm sure people probably thought that we would never blog again, but you're wrong! We've procrastinated long enough and decided to make it a New Year resolution to update our blog at once a month. We'll try and do it more but I think that we can at least reach the one a month goal. So, last year was quite an adventure for us and our kids and we look forward to more. We hope that we can stay on track with our resolutions, hopefully I can finish school, and we look forward to spending time with distant family members ( from Utah, Idaho, and Arizona). Well, we hope you enjoy what we have on our blog and we'll do our best to keep everyone updated with our family, as well as Mom, Dad, and Zac.

Me and Zac just got new shirts from Steve and Barry's (they are closing down the store) and they were only $2. We decided to be twins for the day. Can't you see the resemblance?

Us and the Cameron kids in Fairfield. It was our first time visiting them for a long time and we had lots of fun. We opened some of there presents and we took out to eat at a ghetto Chinese Buffet they liked. It was still pretty good food. All of them are doing great and they all look great.
Eliza, Malia, and Uncle Zac. The girls are doing great and they love their Uncle Zac.
9 comments:
Happy New Year Tuitavuki Famiyl!! Alofa, the Tuitama's
So you folks are still in the bay area? Shows what good friends we've been. Let's get together dang it! We've got a little place we're living in now, so it is actually do-able.
So glad you are updating. I love the new back ground also - its perfect.
Yay!! I love it! I'm happy to see pictures! I can't wait to see you guys. Zac & the girls look super cute in the last picture!! Love you guys!
Zac, I should get one of those cool shirts for Jesse and you guys can be triplets! Very nice. So glad to hear from you. With our camera broken I feel there's no point to blog but we'll try to update it also!
yes! it is about time. we miss you guys and its good to see new pictures. hope you had a good Christmas
Finally! I am so glad to see you guys haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Gosh! I love seeing pictures of your adorable family.
yea an update! :-) k i cant believe how big eliza is!! she is soo cute! we definitely need to come see everyone SOON! ... and i love your new years resolution :-)
I miss you Tanya! Oh yeah and every one else he he he. I love to see zac and the girls are just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment