BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Gross Truth!


. . .any of my siblings would look at this picture and think, "hmmm, that looks a lot like something Tanya used to do. . ."
See. . .the gross truth is I bit my toe nails until I was about 16 years old! YUCK! I have never been able to fully shake the finger nail biting habit, though! Okay, so I just totally ratted myself out! Any of you folks have any nasty old habits you want to spill? (J/K!!!)

11 comments:

Washington Family said...

Tanya, cute background! You and me both with the toe nail biting, it must have been a Grow thing, haha!!! Looks like your having a fun summer!

Washington Family said...

oops I meant 'looks like YOU'RE having a fun'....

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up. I totally bit my toenails and I STILL bite my fingernails. Can't stop. Because of this .. Mallory does both. I wonder if Zach will too. Funny. What can you do.

Ashlie Grow said...

you're gross tanya! ok ok ok... maybe i used to ask to smell my sisters feet when i was little, maybe. lol

leah said...

Yuck Tayn. Such cute pics of D.

David and Kimberly said...

Logan is almost a year and will pull his feet up in his car seat so he can bite them when he is bare foot. :) I'm still working on the nail biting habit...

Washington Family said...

Tanya, you were the 5th of seven children....someone had to feed ya!! I bet your parents appreciated your independence. hahaha!

Washington Family said...

jk hee hee

Lizzy said...

Haha, that is gross. I'll confess I used to like cleaning out toe lint, especially other peoples. I think I stopped when I was five, but still.

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Hey Chief Noa. My phone went swimming and I lost my numbers. Send me a text or give me a call. 513-258-9392.

Mike

Alyse said...

Hey! We had so much fun catching up with you guys tonight. What a cute family you are!