


Zac got the opportunity to go to Logan for the The Bay Area Top 8 for high school and represent for the Special Olympics which will be taking place in May at Amador Valley High School. All the special Olympians ran the 50 meter during the meet and Coach Webb presented all the Olympians. Coach Webb bragged about all of Zac's gold medals and Zac got to say his own name over the intercom. It was really fun and the weather was freezing cold. Zac also got a free shirt and he got to wear it the next day. Zac can't wait for the Special Olympics and he can't wait for everyone to come down and see him kick some butt. GO ZAC!!!
Here's the info on the Special Olympics:
When: May 3rd, 2008
Where: Amador Valley High School in Pleasanton (1155 Santa Rita Rd
Pleasanton, CA 94566).
Time: Events start at 9:30, but we aren't sure when Zac's event start.
Events: Zac's doing the 10 and 25 meter wheelchair race and the softball throw.
Zac's on the UC Lightning team and the colors are basically red, so wear red to support the team and Zac. I don't know if it costs anything to go in, so bring some money just in case.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Zac Straight Representing At The Bay Area Top 8
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Please post the details as it gets closer!! We would definitely try to come watch him if we can! Thanks for the pictures!
That would be way fun! Maybe Logan and I will journey out there will Kurt is at Little Philmont.
WAHOOO!! Zacky. You are so wonderful. We cant wait to be there. Go Fight Win!!
I am so sad we will not be there we will be out of the country or else I would be there!!! Let us know how it goes. Luv ya Zack!
Thanks for posting the info! Zac the girls and i plan to come while Jesse has to work~he's bummed he wanted to see you kick bums! Oh and HECKA cute camo pants love you wacko Zacko!!!
Hey! I never got the chance to tell you but when Kenny and I were out there in February and saw you guys at church we both thought your girls were SO cute. I can't believe how much they have grown up. Also, we got to see Zack a couple weeks ago at Jesse and Rachel's and he is the best! I took a cute picture of Tanner taking him on a ride on the 4 wheeler. You'll have to check it out on my blog. Take care!
I found your blog through Jenna's. It was really fun to look at picture's of your beautiful babies! The picture's of Zack at Bay Area Top 8 made me feel really nostalgic...Way to go Zack! That is SO cool :O)
Hey Tu'itavuki Family! It's Stefanie Cullumber, Wesley's wife. =o) I found your blog via a few other blogs and I just wanted to say Hi! Hope you guys are doing great. Haven't seen you in forever. I love the pictures of your girls! I can't believe how big they are. Take care!
Hey Noa and Tanya! Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! I love your blog..Your babies are too cute! Love you guys....Jenna
Hey Tanya! It's Jenn (used to be Burnett) Nelson from Logan. I found your blogs through Danielle's and then through Jenna's. You have the most beautiful little girls!
Hi Tanya, your girls are so beautiful - thanks for coming to the wedding, it was nice to see you! hope all is going well with you and your family!
Post a Comment