Tanya took this picture when she came home and caught us sleeping on the couch. Tanya had to go and teach a new member discussion and this is what she came home to. We were just watching "Sleeping Beauty" (which is one of Malia's favorite movie now) and we all just dozed off.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness Tanya! How cute is your family!! Marylynn told me about your blog (I think Noa is the one who does it though?) and I can't help but sneek a peek at you guys! Love the mixed babies!! How's are all the Grow's without blogs doing?? Say hi to your parents for me...we love all you guys!!
Take care--
*Sarah Barnum Junsay:)
what darling girls you have. I love this picture. I wish our kids would doze off while cuddling or laying with us. Instead Kayta plays pony on our faces while we try to relax.
TANYA!!!! I love your blog!!! I miss you!!! you have such a cute family!!! What are you up to? Call me some time!!
Love,
cousin Leah
Post a Comment