BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Bigger. . . . and feeling it!


I am almost 29 weeks now and can't believe I only have about 10 weeks left!! We are so excited to meet this baby girl! Don't have a name yet. . . .but we have time. I'll blog again soon! See ya!

12 comments:

Ashlie Grow said...

tanya you look so pretty in this pictutre! i can't wait to hear what you guys name her! hope you are feeling okay!

Veater Family said...

You look beautiful!!

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Your hair looks fabulous! Any pre-term labor this time?

Sarah said...

you are so dang pretty Tanya! we miss you guys!

Gretchen said...

Beautiful!!! Miss you and hope you and your family are doing well!!!

Sarah Junsay said...

I hate you....you are so cute!! I'm pregnant with our 4th too and guaranteed I will not look as cute as you do! :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

leah said...

Cute Tanya! I love this picture you look so happy. Cant wait to meet her! I am sure you are feeling the same way. xo

Rachael said...

Cute Tanya! I LOVE all the updates! Seems like I havn't checked on anyone ALL summer!! Your room looks wonderful, and yes your kids are beautiful, I LOVE all your shoes, maybe I'll remodel some places. haha. Probably not. I'm wrapped up in a ton right now! I LOVE my life. Hecka miss ya COUSIN!

Amanda said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! I MISSSSSSS YOU ALL!!! Love you! xoxox

Sarah said...

man- seeing pictures of the Grow family make me so happy but kinda homesick sad at the same time... love you guys so.much.

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

We're missing you guys! You need to post a blog update for us!!!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/hewan-paling-banyak-dipelihara-di-dunia