We went up to the cemetary to see Zac's new stone. Here it is. . .We love it! It had rained, so the letters were a little wet, but it looks so great!!. . . . Gosh, we miss that boy!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Happy Easter Zac!
Posted by Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I miss that boy too! Beautiful headstone :) Hope you all are doing good! Luv ya
I miss him too. Well, now come the tears....
Thanks for posting this!
Aww I love it & the flowers! I misssss him too!!
WOW! That really looks great! I love the boldness around the GROW. The flowers were bright and pretty too! Really miss Zac too...
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow in Provo. I'll be working all day so I hope we can work something out for the evening.
Ahhh, I can't believe he passed away! I remeber you telling me all about him on the mission.
Post a Comment