BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Mom's B-day

Mom's b-day was really fun and the highlight of it was the gift that all the siblings put together. Mom got a snake, a Boa Constrictor. She loves it and so do the kids. The snake has gotten bigger since then. I, myself, can't stand snakes but I better get used to it because my girls love it. Mom was really cute about it when she got the snake.
























7 comments:

Unknown said...

So Fun! I love the new family picture of you guys. You are the cutest little family ever! So... Noa are you ever going to add me to your friends list...I Mean seriously :) Hahaha

Sarah Junsay said...

Wow-only a Grow would be excited to get a snake for a birthday present! How many reptiles live in the house now? There used to be so many of them--always gave me the creeps! I love the Grows!

leah said...

Hey guys, I am so glad to see a new pic of you guys. Cant wait to see the pics of Germany. Happy birthday mom.

Veater Family said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Marlis!!! Tanya I can't wait to hear about your trip. Love ya, cousin Leah

Ashlie Grow said...

k im so excited that i clicked on your blog and there was a NEW POST :-) im glad you posted pics of moms bday too... we heard about the snake but didnt get to see it. malia and eliza keep getting more and more beautiful!!!.. hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

It's about time for a new post! It was great running into you at Petsmart. I'm glad you guys are doing great. I love your family picture. Your girls are WAY too adorable. Can't wait to read more!

Jess said...

Tanya,
You have the cutest little family. I was reading an email from sister Gingery, and noticed you had a blog. I couldn't help myself. I had to peak. You have an amazing cute little family. Hope to keep in touch.
Jess